Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Keskusteluryhmät

8330 calibration stuck on "Measuring SAM system, please wait" screen

antton, muokattu 3 Vuodet sitten.

8330 calibration stuck on "Measuring SAM system, please wait" screen

Youngling Viestejä: 2 Liittymispäivä: 17.11.2018 Viimeisimmät viestit

Tried with both versions 2.2 and 3.1 but it just won't continue the calibration process after the sine sweeps for some reason.  I also upgraded the firmware of the GLM adapter but that didn't help either. My system's running on Windows 10 / 64bit. Been trying to close all programs and killing processes left and right but im starting to run out of ideas here. :(

jani-oksanen, muokattu 3 Vuodet sitten.

RE: 8330 calibration stuck on "Measuring SAM system, please wait" screen

Jedi Master Viestejä: 449 Liittymispäivä: 30.3.2017 Viimeisimmät viestit

Hi Antton!

Welcome to the forum, and I'm sorry to hear about the issue. We have got few feedback of issue with Mac, but this seems to be first issue with Windows 10.

Could you please try the calibration with GLM Cloud, and please let us know if it works with GLM cloud or if there is still any issues.

Best Regards,
Jani Oksanen
Customer Support Team

antton, muokattu 3 Vuodet sitten.

RE: 8330 calibration stuck on "Measuring SAM system, please wait" screen

Youngling Viestejä: 2 Liittymispäivä: 17.11.2018 Viimeisimmät viestit

Hey thanks for your quick reply Jani!

I did try that one too but doesn't solve it I'm afraid. Luckily I was able to perform the calibration with my friend's laptop so I'm good for now but it would be nice to get the software working on my PC too. Usually when something like this happens its due to Windows updates breaking stuff up but could be something else entirely. 

-Antton