Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Keskusteluryhmät

GLM3 software fails to open

honeyshape, muokattu 2 Vuodet sitten.

GLM3 software fails to open

Youngling Viestejä: 17 Liittymispäivä: 6.8.2010 Viimeisimmät viestit

Hi - For some unknown reason the GLM3 app will not open.  It was working find for years but has now failed on opening the app.  Any ideas?  I am running the lastest version 3.11  My OS is Mac 10.14.1

The alert I get is:

GLM3 quit unexpectedly.

Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple.

ignore report or reopen

Matt

UPDATE: I reinstalled, restarted again.  with no explanation, GLM3 started up fine and is now running fine.  fingers crossed it will be ok.

anders-nyman, muokattu 2 Vuodet sitten.

RE: GLM3 software fails to open

Youngling Viestejä: 4 Liittymispäivä: 11.3.2011 Viimeisimmät viestit

Hi honeyshape,

Sorry to hear about your issues with GLM. Have you already tried to reinstall GLM? You mentioned that you have used GLM for a longer time, did the issues start when you updated to the latest version?

Best regards,

Anders / Tech Support

Ive re installed both V3 and V2.

V3 is still failing - I cant remember if it started to fail after an update.

V2 is working - at least this will get me by.  Im using SE setup btw.

I take that back - For some reason GLM2 loads but when i click the menu bar it just flashes and doesnt open.

My imac seems to be working fine with all other apps....?strange indeed.