Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support


I can't find...

baraso, muokattu 10 Vuodet sitten.

I can't find...

Youngling Viestejä: 1 Liittymispäivä: 16.9.2013 Viimeisimmät viestit
Hello! I own a second hand pair of 8030 A , but they came only with wall supports. Im just desesperate to find the original Isopods for desktop purpose, any help please?

Thank you.
ilkka-rissanen, muokattu 10 Vuodet sitten.

Re: I can't find...

Yoda Viestejä: 2564 Liittymispäivä: 23.3.2009 Viimeisimmät viestit

Please contact your local distributor, they should be able to get you one: