Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Keskusteluryhmät

Where to drop the Subwoofer in GLM Software

felix1970, muokattu 4 Vuodet sitten.

Where to drop the Subwoofer in GLM Software

Youngling Viestejä: 1 Liittymispäivä: 9.6.2017 Viimeisimmät viestit

Hi all,

I am using for the first time the new GLM Software 2.2.0. 

The speaker layout is now a lot easier. 

But: Where do you drop the subwoofer in the speaker layout? I cannot find that, and therefor the sub is not recognized as sub in the software. 

Thx for you help.

Felix

ilkka-rissanen, muokattu 4 Vuodet sitten.

RE: Where to drop the Subwoofer in GLM Software

Yoda Viestejä: 2564 Liittymispäivä: 23.3.2009 Viimeisimmät viestit
Felix Krueckels:

Hi all,

I am using for the first time the new GLM Software 2.2.0. 

The speaker layout is now a lot easier. 

But: Where do you drop the subwoofer in the speaker layout? I cannot find that, and therefor the sub is not recognized as sub in the software. 

Thx for you help.

Felix

Hi Felix,

It does not matter where you drop/place the subwoofer on the grid, it should always be recognized. What monitors and subwoofers do you have?