Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

Multipoint not functioning

bob-barzyk, modified 5 Years ago.

Multipoint not functioning

Youngling Posts: 2 Join Date: 11/25/09 Recent Posts
Hi, everyone.

Just updated to the GLM v2.2.0 (build 96), installed it on a Mac running 10.10.5 and when
I choose Multipoint Calibration Mode, only the center front mic is allowed to be selected.
I've tried many times and I'm only able to perform Singlepoint calibration.

I know it always does the front center position first but the other mic positions are grayed out.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
Bob Barzyk
mazhar, modified 5 Years ago.

Re: Multipoint not functioning

Youngling Posts: 20 Join Date: 2/11/14 Recent Posts
Did you try calibrating using the centre position of the microphone? If so, did any of the other mic position become active after that?
bob-barzyk, modified 5 Years ago.

Youngling Posts: 2 Join Date: 11/25/09 Recent Posts
Yes, I did the center point and still no other mic positions became available. Double clicking on them just started calibration with the center position over again. If I'm the only person with this issue, I suppose I could re-download the app and try again although that probably won't do anything. Thanks. -bob
bob@powpix.com
mazhar, modified 5 Years ago.

Youngling Posts: 20 Join Date: 2/11/14 Recent Posts
Hope it's not a hackintosh. GLM sometimes gives issues with it.

If not, see if you can do a multi-point cal by setting the mic to default on the calibration page.
markus-kahelin, modified 5 Years ago.

Jedi Knight Posts: 109 Join Date: 3/16/10 Recent Posts
To Bob!

If you can send us your GLM setup file, we can investigate the issue better. In GLM, under Help menu, you find the export Setup to Desktop. You get one .zip file that you can mail to support@genelec.com