Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

It would be great if sub and satellite were the same color

thesky555, modified 5 Years ago.

It would be great if sub and satellite were the same color

Padawan Posts: 48 Join Date: 1/26/15 Recent Posts
Hi, my beautiful white 8351AWM monitors sound and look absolutely incredible. I love them, and I’m thinking of adding a 7370 subwoofer.

But as far as I know this sub that is explicitly designed to match the 8351 models only comes in black. Other companies consider their visual matching of sub and satellite. Do you produce a white model of the 7370 sub? Or do you plan to?

Thank you
manutal, modified 5 Years ago.

Re: It would be great if sub and satellite were the same col

Jedi Knight Posts: 180 Join Date: 4/25/14 Recent Posts
You dont need a sub with those speakers, believe you me xD

I own the same speakers and 7270 subs and I listen to music without subs in stereo. Way better.
thesky555, modified 5 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 48 Join Date: 1/26/15 Recent Posts
Thank you maNutal!
Great to know, as I only plan to listen to music in stereo on these monitors. (But a lot of dance music, though.)

I'm trying to get some user reviews of 8351s with subs on this thread, but I haven't had much success yet.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2358
ilkka-rissanen, modified 5 Years ago.

Yoda Posts: 2564 Join Date: 3/23/09 Recent Posts
Hi, my beautiful white 8351AWM monitors sound and look absolutely incredible. I love them, and I’m thinking of adding a 7370 subwoofer.

But as far as I know this sub that is explicitly designed to match the 8351 models only comes in black. Other companies consider their visual matching of sub and satellite. Do you produce a white model of the 7370 sub? Or do you plan to?

Thank you

There is no white version of the 7370 available nor plans to make one. Subwoofers are typically hidden or installed so that most users do not care about their colour. We do make F One and F Two subwoofers in white for typical home audio applications where white colour is wanted. 8351 belongs to our professional range of products.