Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

GLM 2.0 remote options

limesoft, modified 6 Years ago.

GLM 2.0 remote options

Youngling Posts: 11 Join Date: 7/3/15 Recent Posts
Greetings,

Is there a plan to release a new version of the Genelec 9101A Wireless Volume Controller for GLM2.0? Also can you please advise on what remote options there are with GLM2.0 currently, and if there are any future plans to improve the remote control capabilities of the software?

As minimum i really would like to control the following via remote:
* Change programs in GLM2.0
* Mute speakers/turn off
* Control Volume

I guess a lot of things could be accomplished with generic bluetooth remotes if you had shortcut keys assigned to majority of function in GLM, but i noticed there are no shortcuts.
ilkka-rissanen, modified 6 Years ago.

Re: GLM 2.0 remote options

Yoda Posts: 2564 Join Date: 3/23/09 Recent Posts
Hi,

At the moment we offer 9101A (wireless) and 9310A (wired) remote controllers. They both are capable of controlling the system volume. Unfortunately I can not comment on the future product or software releases.