Message Boards

Problem with the ISS Autostart function on 8010A

musicamariachi, modified 4 Years ago.

Problem with the ISS Autostart function on 8010A

Youngling Posts: 3 Join Date: 5/15/14 Recent Posts

Hello everybody, yesterday i got a pair of 8010A, I was test them out and the work really good, but when I finish listen to music which I mean there was a period of time were no sound was coming out of my interface(apollo twin) they never got into standby mode, don't kwon how long it takes to them to do this function, tried to disconnect from the interface but nothing, shut my macbook, interface and the same, also the back panel switch is off because in the manual and what i can so far understand the switch to disable has to be "ON", I hope you can help me out.

armando

ISSTM Autostart function
The signal sensing Autostart function of the 8010A powers it up when playback begins. Automatic powering down to standby mode happens after the playback has ended. The power consumption in standby mode is less than 0.5 watts. The monitor will automatically and rapidly start up once an input signal is detected.
There is a slight delay in the automatic power- ing up. If this is undesirable, the ISSTM function can be disabled by setting the “ISS DISABLE” switch on the back panel to “ON” position. In this mode, the monitor is powered on and off using the power switch on the back panel.
musicamariachi, modified 7 Years ago.

Re: Problem with the ISS Autostart function on 8010A

Youngling Posts: 3 Join Date: 5/15/14 Recent Posts
after waiting about an hour they finally went to sleep mode,

i loved this little sound monsters