Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

GLM Microphone serial issue

lg251, modified 11 Years ago.

GLM Microphone serial issue

Youngling Posts: 6 Join Date: 8/1/10 Recent Posts
Hey,

I'm working on 10.6.6 Snow Leopard and installed GLM 1.4.1
When entering the serial number of my calibration microphone (101647) it says it is not recognized.
When verifying the Downloads section 1.4.1 says it supports up to 101647 (which is mine) :D . What's next?

Thank you for your time,

LG
ilkka-rissanen, modified 11 Years ago.

Re: GLM Microphone serial issue

Yoda Posts: 2564 Join Date: 3/23/09 Recent Posts
Hello,

I checked that the v1.4.1 installation package does have the microphone calibration file for 101647 so GLM should be able to find it.

You should try manually deleting the "Microphones" folder from "~\Libarary\Application Support\Genelec\GLM\DSPi\" Then restart GLM and try if it finds it now.
lg251, modified 5 Years ago.

Hey,

I deleted the DPSi folder, started GLM and still no luck. Here's a screenshot of what I get.
ilkka-rissanen, modified 11 Years ago.

Hi,

Can you go to the "~\Libarary\Application Support\Genelec\GLM\DSPi\Microphones" folder and check if it has "Genelec8200A101647.txt" file in it?
ilkka-rissanen, modified 10 Years ago.

Hello,

Is this issue already solved out?
lg251, modified 10 Years ago.

Hello,

Is this issue already solved out?

Hey sorry I hadn't had time to post.
I had to reinstall Mac OSX on the computer and therefore I reinstalled GLM. Everything is fine the microphone file is there! I think it was a partition problem of some sort.

Thanks again,

LG