Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

6010A and floorstands

roksu, modified 11 Years ago.

6010A and floorstands

Youngling Posts: 3 Join Date: 1/17/11 Recent Posts
Hello everyone
I am a new happy owner of 2x6010A and 1x5040A connected to a flatscreen wall mounted tv

There is no room on wall to mount them directly to the wall so I have been trying to look for floorstands for the 6010A but I havent't found any that are not too clumsy and simultaneously can hide the cables. Reading the manual I noticed that you are recommending Omnimount, Vesa or Sanus stands, but I haven't found any information on which models fit best with a pair of white 6010As. The speaker is pretty small in size and I would hope that the stand would follow this line as well. The height should be 1m give or take 20cm.

So what have people used, and when Genelec is recommending these brands, what models of those brands are recommended?

Thankyou for any response in advance,

Roksu
ilkka-rissanen, modified 11 Years ago.

Re: 6010A and floorstands

Yoda Posts: 2564 Join Date: 3/23/09 Recent Posts
Hello,

I think Google is your best friend in this issue. Try looking for different stands and see which ones fit best to your environment and eye too. :)