Genelec Community Forum has been archived

Thank you for all the years of Community discussions and activity!

The time has come for us to retire the community forums, but we will keep everything available for reading. There is a lot of valuable content written over the years, and you'll be able to access all of that. However, no new posts can be written, or old posts modified.

If you have questions, we recommend you use the Support function on the bottom right corner to contact our Customer Support directly.

Alternatively, if you wish to engage in a community discussion with other people, there are many active forums available. There is also an active, fan managed GENELEC COMMUNITY in Facebook, and many Genelec employees are active in the discussions there.

We are sorry for any possible inconvenience this may cause you, but we hope to hear from you through the other channels mentioned above.

Genelec Support

Message Boards

Genelec 1032A clipping only one speaker

pier, modified 4 Years ago.

Genelec 1032A clipping only one speaker

Youngling Posts: 2 Join Date: 9/18/17 Recent Posts

Hi all, i'm new, so nice to meet you all, i have a problem with one of my couple of speakers 1032A, in the last days i have the right speaker that goes overlevel(the red led flashes) much db before the left one, to clip the left one i have to increase the volume of several dbs in the mixer, i have already changed the left jack on the right speaker and viceversa, but the problem persist, only the right one clips before, any ideas?

THX

markus-kahelin, modified 4 Years ago.

RE: Genelec 1032A clipping only one speaker

Jedi Knight Posts: 109 Join Date: 3/16/10 Recent Posts

Hi!

Have you checked the level control on the speaker, if they are set to different value, it may result with this operation?

Best Regards, Markus

Genelec Support Team

pier, modified 4 Years ago.

RE: Genelec 1032A clipping only one speaker

Youngling Posts: 2 Join Date: 9/18/17 Recent Posts

Hi, thx for your support, i have already cheked it..

Thank you,.